24 September 2004

Spidee Heaven

Time for a bit of being random...

Huge spider. Crawling toward the computer. But this, the kind of spider that didn't want to die. So, first stepping attempts - then the shoe manuever - and finally, I, the competent one, put it out of its misery.

Honestly, I felt bad for it. A brief moment of pity as it scurvied about, struggling to escape its impending doom.

I had to. I had to kill it.

...sigh. It's happy now. In spidee heaven.

Well...*thought* maybe not that. But at least its happy now.

Silly Widge and Ande.

Silly silly ordering-pizza kids!

And now, as I await the pizza and hear about annoying stories about only goodess-gracious-knows-what, I will sit over there *points* and wait for the Papa John's Pizza to arrive.

...ahhh. The smell of beautiful Papa John's Pizza. That's right! Papa John's. Oooh yay!

Alrighty then. Until later my lovelies.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home