20 September 2004

Nothing in particular...

Got to thinking about things again.

...sigh. It was good to be alone for a while - even if I was lost on a train or in a cemetery. It was still good to have time to just be...alone.

Sometimes, I just need to get away from all of the bustle and the noise. Sometimes, I just need some peace and quite.

Sometimes, I need to make people cry. Other times, I need to make them laugh.

It's hard to be happy when things aren't going the way you planned them, isn't it? And it's hard to think about how they are going to go after they have stopped going bad. The more and more I think of it, the more confused I feel.

But that's all my poor energy-prodded brain can afford for the day. So I'll have to go. Maybe things will be looking up again one day. Maybe I'll feel better.

At least Evo will be back to me on Friday. If not, there is another to take his place until he can return to me *tear*.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home