29 September 2004

Dreams

Sometimes, I guess dreams...the dream is all we have.

So in that case, can you just not wake me up?

...sigh. I was happier when I was alseep.

Don't you remember the way it felt to just sleep peacefully - the way it felt without this....this feeling that you're feeling when you're awake?

It could be those old feelings just coming back up again. Or, it could be that I'm just waking up again....I'm not sure. I guess you could say that it's just reality.

Maybe it is.

But in that case, I hate reality...no, really. I do. It's annoying, painful, and frankly - from where I'm sitting - it's just stupid.

I'd rather be alseep. Maybe not literally, but then again maybe so. But either way - I would rather be alseep instead of dealing with this reality. Because when I was alseep, at least everything was quite. Okay, so maybe I had a few nightmares - but those are inevitable, aren't they? But at least once the nightmare expended itself, it was quiet and dark and warm. Everything was warm...

and for a moment, I believed I was happy.

But now...

Sigh.

It is time to go back to things - back to reality, in so many ways. But as I go, I'll still be thinking of the dream...the dreams....the way I felt while I was still dreaming.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home