21 September 2004

Dedication

This dedicated to the late Ping, fair a friend as any.


To him.
Because despite all of my love,
It could not hold death at bay.

Death and Love by G.F. Watts

The memory of you will live on no matter where life turns and no matter what the road comes to.

All life death does end and each day dies with sleep.
- Gerard Manley Hopkins

Always
-RK

3 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

COOL STUFF! I love the art work..... could it be that the Oberhubers got to you? ;)

2:16 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Oh dear me, no!

Watts got to me. We went to visit the gallery and I had a lovely time. His art is truely exquisite - something the Oberhubers never taught me.

*mourns*

5:03 AM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Aw, Watts got to you ey? Well that's lovely... I thought your entire post was simply marvelous! :)

Well, I'll have to tell you about Teel's class when I see you online... I'm just not sure that I can actually capture it in a post..... LOL

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home