21 September 2004

All squared away

Well, well, well. Daddy's coming to fix Evo - HuraH! Only *counts on fingeres* 1...2...3....yes, 3 more days. And then, do you know what?

STICKERS!

Yes, he's bringing a beanie baby and my stickers *huggles* I am so excitedly happy. Life couldn't any bet.....

no. wait. it could.

But that is not the point. Life is still looking up a little bit and all the fateful gods of whatever, this, and that - not to mention Persephone who still haunts me sometimes in the middle of the night - have decided that they will again smile on me.

...Ok, so maybe it is more of a smirk or a self-righteous grin. But no account to that. It still is something. And something is better than nothing.

So there.

And now, so here...

Love Triumphant

here...

Found Drowned

And here...

Hope

Those are Watts. Not the one I really want to post - but I have to hunt it down. We'll see what comes of my search.

...sigh. It may be fruitless, but we shall see.

And now, a bit of commentary: I must admit that it is good to be posting random bits of whatever again and less on the heavy, weighted junk that kept spilling from my quill yestermonths. I must say that this does feel so much more invigorating, so much more reviving and lifelike.

The former was dark, dank, damp and solitudinous.

I feel much better now that the clouds are lifting. They are lifting, right?

Or are they still decending?

Either way, this is the eye of the storm - and it is good to be able to babble on about whatever I want and feel no weight of it. It is refreshing.

Indeed, very refreshing.

3 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

I'm so thrilled for your stickers and the moving of the cloud! :D I know that must be at least a momentary relief ey? We miss you!!! :)

2:15 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Miss you all back =0D

5:03 AM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Aw..... *tears* *hugs*

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home