03 August 2004

Thoughts about anything

I had a dream about Fanta without sugar. And I wore a fuzzy teddy bear backpack that didn't really fit all to well.

I woke up sweaty and half alive. My throat is still hurting, but at least the heartburn is gone. Thanks to hotdogs and water at 1 am - and the friend whose there when he needs to be.

...

I won't ever escape it. Unless I do...then I will never come back to it.

*sigh*

Reading has caused a huge influx of writing. It's a constant juggle between the stories I create and those I simply get lost in. And it's a struggle rather to invent or marvel; whether to create or admire. I want to do both at the same time, have enough time to do it all...

But I just don't.

I think I'm getting sick. But I've always been sick...we're all sick somewhere. Aren't we?

But there's a way to get better...problem is most people don't find the cure and those that have are too scared to share it, too scared that it'll spill.

My fish tank is still full of water, and when I look at it I can almost see my fish swimming around. Like he's still there...I get far too attached to things.

I hold on to tight and let go too late. *sigh*

Life should not be this difficult, this painful, this conveluded and abstractly distracting...but it is.

And I fear it will always be.

I hope my dreams come true. I hope I'm not only dreaming. I hope I find what I'm looking for. Either way, the future will become clear when it becomes the present, which is every second.

*sigh* I just have to wait...

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home