28 August 2004

Quick little something

Just a quick update on my current state here: I've gotten connected.

This means logged out of reality, logged in to virtual reality - and I am zooming on my very own Corvette through the sidestreets and freeways and carriageways of cyberspace! AT LAST!

The sigh of such freedom is touching...but still busy, so I can't stay toooooo long...

...*cricket cricket*...ok, ok - a confession: It is really just that I am on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - and I just HAVE to get through this one so I can read Prisoner of Azkaban, so I can see the movies and be well on my way to finishing the series thus far.

And no, I am not obsessed...just becoming somewhat of a fanatic. And it doesn't help that I'm living in Hogwarts!

So this was just a quick little blurp to let everyone know that I exist in the privacy of my room once again...but sadly, Potter wins the war for my time ;0)

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Christopher Welker thought...

Can't send email?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

...Patience.

Still working through many, many things - and yes, that is still one of them. The answer should be verging soon. But until, please...

Patience.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home