31 August 2004

On the disputed Philosopher's Stone

OK, now really - what is with this?! Philosopher? Philosopher?!

That doesn't even make any sense! He is a sorcerer, not a philosopher!

Yes, I know - do try and remain calm. But honestly, can someone explain to me why on earth they had to change the title of the first Potter book. I mean, really, what is that all about? Every other country in the world - Philosopher's Stone. America? Sorcerer's Stone

...sigh. I take back the very incorrect statement I made, saying that the book in fact was not called that. It simply is, and I have proof to show for that.

Yes, yes, you can all raise your heads, drop your jaws, and finger me out as the great obssessor. I am - but one can NEVER have too many books; and this was the opportunity of a lifetime.

I now own the British Edition of The Philosopher's Stone and The Order of the Phoenix complete in my overloaded collection of books.

Sigh...if anything needs to stop - it is quite clearly this.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home