15 June 2004

pain immense

It begins when the night first falls, and it seems to last forever.
So cold...
So scared...

...

and Alone.

Tossing in the covers and wondering where your mind went. Lying awake and thinking about the stars, and wondering where their light went. Reading every word on every page and wondering where your direction went. Walking the road before you and yet wondering where your hope went.

Feet falling in front of you...

That's all you have to do, isn't it?

*sigh*

Just keep your feet falling in front of you...

But I am, but I have...but where I am going?

...Just let your feet fall.

But what if *I* fall?

...Just let your feet fall.

But what if I get lost?

...Just let your feet fall.

But what if...

What if?

If I end up under a different sky? If I stop being me and start being someone else? If I lose my mind and break my heart and never come home? If I let go too soon? If I hold on too long.

What if...?

The breath breathes stillest in the darkest hour of the night.
The moon was shining, but the clouds have covered it.

Titanium boxes and Pandoras' Boxes.

Simplicity, physicalicty and morality.

Conflict, constraint, and confusion.

Hospital Friendships...helping you throught.

Up through the sky and down into the midnight.

Riverbeds all dried up and life all lived up...

But where can this go from here?

From here where the pain is so immense?

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home