01 June 2004

Getting back to life or just more whining

Sitting here, sorta enjoying the blueberry poptart which is all I will eat today...

Sadly, it isn't very good though. Maybe I can find the time for a corndog or a griller...or a bowl of easy mac and apple sauce - just maybe.

But really thinking no, because my stomach is killing me. Curse Big Franks! They have ruined me.

Well, it's nice to be able to write about life - and that's it. Not wretching or whimpering, not really. Just writing about life and how it keeps going on.

Really wish I didn't have this stomach ache - but can't get it to go away and Poptarts just aren't helping. Maybe it's because I haven't had a decent meal since... ... ... ...saturday night.

Who knows, but this has got to stop.

I would go to Los - but I don't have the funds this week...$5 in my pocket tells me I need gas and I don't think anyone else is buying.

*sigh*

This really has to stop.

Well, probably killing my pink flower plant, just because I don't know how to care for plants very well - never much light in this room. Never much of anything good in this room...

but that's okay, I am leaving it in less than two weeks. *sigh* I have already started moving out.

I don't want to live in Angwin ... but it looks like I'm not going to have a choice. It's just such a terrible place, such a horrible building, too many memories...

Oh here we go again.

*Sigh* This Really has to stop.

Well, at least Ping has been looking happily lately. He keeps me company - reminds me I'm still alive, despite how crappy...*sigh*

This really really needs to stop.

Maybe it is time for me to get my things together and go to class. I don't want to go to class. I don't want to be in school anymore. I don't want to write a stupid one-act play, or a hacked-up 60 page script, or a letter to myself in ten years, or ponder the 27 fundamental beliefs of Adventism.

I just don't!

*Sigh* I know, this whining and complaining and procrastinating and anger really needs to stop.

But so does a million other things...that aren't. So maybe just one more day of whining and not eating three full meals and being mad at the school work that I refuse to do because I have better things to talk about and because my life is more important than some stupid AALit book called "Still Life with Rice"...*sigh* But then again, maybe not.

I wish this all would just be done.

I want to leave this place and not have to slather myself all over Lousy Area's campus - and not have to slather myself in aloe anymore...and not have to slather my heart all over the internet and page after page after page after page of journal.

I want to go to England.

I want to leave here, leave everything that is here - and just go to England.

I want my life to be okay...I want to be okay. I want everything else to be okay too.

*sigh*

This really needs to stop.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home