19 June 2004

And now for something random

Far too much thinking. Far too much deeply emotional reverbs around here that keep echoing back on each other and making me go insane.

Time for random facts about my weekend. Time for some reflections on a room that isn't the same.

Chair in the corner, like it was before I moved. But now, everything is a little closer because over half of my stuff - over two-thirds of my crap is back here, being packed into four small walls that don't remember how on earth they ever held it all. Half of that is still in the garage.

What am I going to do when I move back here in August?

...oh dear...

Jelly Belly's are great. Carmel Corn Jelly Belly's are yummy. Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly's are better. JBz chocolate candy's are NOT!

Waking up at noon on a Saturday can be very healthy. Especially after one has drained themselves of all energies by staying up until 4 am most of the week.

But friends are important...more important than sleep. At least, that is the belief I ascribe to. Whether it is healthy nor not?

Who cares!

Silver is prettier than gold, unless it's white gold...unless you want someone to REALLY notice it. I am starting to think I may like gold...

...JUST MAYBE...

Dragons should never be lawn green and grape purple - it just isn't right, so I have learned. So Paint Pals has taught me. Paint Pals, I bow in respect to thee!

Phantom of the Opera has to be one of the world's most famous musicals that can get away with 80's music. Not many can accomplish that, yah know?

Why are ear-piercings so difficult to maintain, and why do they constantly want to grow back in? I don't want them to! Why can't they just realize that *sigh*

Personal note to self, if it is summer time and one lives in SoCal and one does NOT want to wake up in pools of sweat, one should NOT wear fleee hello kitty pants to bed. One just really shouldn't.

Another note to self: black printer ink is completely useless without white printer paper. Even if it IS summertime, one should always have at least a spare reem of white printer paper at hand. Otherwise, one cannot print; because printing on loose-leaf lined paper really doesn't make any sense. It just doesn't.

Making sense can surely be beneficial for others and for oneself. Being honest is even better. But neither is as much fun as just being random.

Randomness is healthy. Try it more often!

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home