10 May 2004

Updating...

Well, really the only reason I am on again today is two things:
a) I really just wish life would go away so I could actually BREATHE for once and not feel like I'm falling out of myself
b) There are a whole bunch of new featuress that I really wanted to try

So here it goes, there I go, and now we begin...

Well, or maybe we will just end. Don't know.

It's getting dark in here and really I have no desire to turn on the light. Sigh...

why can't I just be happy? or even just okay? or even just for a day, a moment, a million microscopic seconds that would make my life seem a little less like it is?

Oh well, I guess. Thus is "life"...

-RK

PS. A small notification!!!!! You can now comment via Blogger...and sadly by updating my "template style" I deleted BackBlog =0( So you will now HAVE to use Blogger's comments...unless, I have the time and remember how to put BackBlog back on so you can have a choice...bad, bad me =0( I'm so sad now...again.....*tears*

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home