13 May 2004

biblical or biological???

Don't want to defy God's word; don't want to overlook His command.

Love or leave? Is that all there is to it. Or is the question more complex, more complicated - less simple and exact. Are the words in the Bible really relative to situations and people? Or can we take it all 100% of the time. But what about people who are saved the other way? What do you do with that?

Where do you go when the world isn't black or white? What do you say when you don't have an answer - when you can't really know someone anymore?

What do you do when you are falling apart - and no one will help pick you back up.

Maybe I should just leave them there, or burn the pieces of me - just let myself forget who I am, who I was, and who I wanted to be...

maybe I'll just do what the rest of the world does and just forget myself, forget to live, and forget what I believe in...

maybe that will help me understand, make me see - and make me understand what has happened...

...how I wish I knew what was happening

how I wish I knew...

I mean really knew....

...

...just like I used to...

but better....much better. If only people wouldn't shut you out - didn't shut the light out. If only we wouldn't give up, give in, and throw everything away. What can I do, but sit on the sidelines, watching it all walk away. What more can I do?

What do I do, where do I turn...

Is this the biblical or biological?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME! and what can i do about it now? now that it's all gone...

...

...now that it's too late?

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home