02 April 2004

So here we are again and it is the beginning of another three-day weekend (now rather typical for a person of my status, major, gender, habits, etc.) I am certainly beginning to see what the French have going - it is a good thing, let me tell you =0)

But all of that aside, the day went well for being the day it was. I even got in a good April Fools joke. It went a little something like this: We were at the coffee shop and me and Frankie went out back to talk about life issues. Then, as we headed back to the interior I commented on my disappointment in passing the chance for a really good AF (April Fools) joke. Thus, the formation of a plot began to occur. At first I considered saying that someone had brutally hit my car - but that made no sense because why would we leave then?

Then Frankie said, jokingly, "Well we can't tell them that our dorm is on fire." My imediate response was to think *Oh yes we can* I then blurted out, "That's it!"

After a quick formulation - I stormed into the coffee shop and demanded that we had to leave now that there was an emergency. Sparkie said something to the degree of it was good that we were leaving, but then I blurted out. "No, we have to go now. Our dorm is on fire!"

Panic quickly insued as we all trotted out of the coffee shop, through crowds of people as quickly as we possibly could. After arriving at the car, I said. "Ok, you guys I have to tell you something before we get going..." The eager, frightened eyes met mine quietly as I said, "April Fools!"

Then, we had to call the second section of our group that was in another car and tell them via cell. Well, one member of the group was quite distraught by the occurance and in general everyone was duped. It was great! I mean, I though in general I would be received with thoughts of "Is she serious" and "I don't know that I'm so sure about this". Instead, my terror was met with plans of what to do, if the college had insurance, and horrible thoughts of precious possessions burning in the fire. Overall - GREATLY SUCCESSFUL!

Glad to say I don't believe there are any hard feelings. I am glad - because it was all in fn jest with hopefully no real repercussions to cause any due damage. But needless to say, I was indeed quite amused in the end of it all =0)

That is all for now. Must sleep, awake, get things done, get gas for N'digo, pack the things, and GO HOME =0D Until then, sleep well fairly fairy-ish friends of mine.
-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home