25 April 2004

Another night spent staying up too late

Another night spent staying up too late...

Sigh...

Coffee Depot...

Did I accidentaly wear the sexy pants? Did I, without realizing it, put on my 'Please Hit On Me" perfume? Did I have an 'I am SO available' hair-do? WHAT!

I mean Really! Who are you? Why do you want to read my poetry? And why the HELL are you touching me?!

Sorry, I am having another chest seizing up, can't breathe, hurling on myself moment here...sigh...well, at least I am back in the safety of my own private dorm room where weirdos won't use my bible as a lead in or sit far too close to me and stare at my paper, asking "So what are you studying?"

MY GOSH! Is there no shame!?

Oh well, will just have to move on with my existence and pretend like none of that garbage ever happened...

...sigh...

-RK