23 April 2004

another day...what am I doing?

Another friday; another day. But what am I doing?

What ought to I be doing instead of what I am? Where ought to I be, what ought to I become?

I feel so confused - so lost; so full of "I don't know"s...

What am I doing, where am I going, what is to become of me?

I wish I knew the answer, and I wish I could see the future clearly from here.

But I know which way I am heading and I can see where it might lead me. So, whatever Your will - it be done. Wherever You want me - put me there without reserve. Whatever You ask of me - ask for all or nothing. Whatever I am to be - make me that without restraint. Cause me to become whole, even if I am scared of walking down the road to get there. Push me, shove me, make me what You always knew I would be!

-RK