27 March 2004

Spring break is almost over - too bad, eh? Oh well, it was not exactly the best time of my life. But that is a whole different issue that I won't burden you with. Instead, I'll just say "oh well" to the end of the week.

At least I was able to get some extra sleep.

And now, some Jars of Clay lyrics off of their newest CD "who we are instead":

These wings of mine don't fly. On my own, these wings won't fly - Jesus told me so; Still I'm not so sure that I know.

Man, the problem is we don't know who we are instead.

***

One hundred other lovers, more, one hundred other alters.
If I should slow my pace and finally subject me to grace,
Love that shames the wise,
defeats the heart's deceit and lies, and breaks the back of foolish pride.

I know I've been unfaithful, with lovers in lines,
while you're turning over tables with the rage of a jealous kind.
I chose the gallows to the aisle, thinking love would never find.
But hanging ropes will never keep you
and your love of a jealous kind.

***

And this wait will make the heart grow stronger
or fonder
I can't quite remember anyway

***

And that is it for now, folks. -Rali

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home