02 February 2004

That's it - my week is ruined! Well, okay maybe it is not all that drastic. But - my Monday evening plans are in shambles because "poor Groben has an upper respiritory infection". As if I really care?!

All I wanted was to actually go and enjoy some music and make a evening of dressing up and having a heck of a time just being with Chris and enjoying a little time away from the day-to-day. But ius that going to happen now? No! Simply because some singer who I don't know the least tiny bit about has a "upper respiritory infection". How terribly sad - gah!

Okay, so maybe I should be a little sympathetic. It can't have been easy being at the Super Bowl (only God knows how awful that must have been). And really, anyone in their right mind must have been made ill by it. But that aside, I am still annoyed with the fact that I wil probably end up sitting in my stupid room on my lame computer for yet another annoying evening.

I am so sick of being bored and doing homework - the typical day-to-day that drags your heels in the dust and kicks you in the ribs every monday morning when the perverbial alarm clock blares your eardrums out just to realize that you set the clock either an hour too early or too late - whichever is inevitable to piss you off more.

But "oh well" is all you can really say I suppose. There must be some reason for all of this transpiring. Just what, I'm still not sure. But whatever - Mozzeltoff! [not that I can spell that, but I'm not much in the grammatically correct mood at the moment].

So there is a summary of my annoyance at the world for the day - the hour - the week - whatever. Until I come up with more to say...

If anyone has not read Beckett's "Endgame" You Ought To!!!

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home