06 February 2004

Oh for it to be another glorious Friday morning - edging on afternoon and still lying in bed. *Sigh* Life on a friday is so beautiful.

But soon the weekend gets a little more hectic with church vespers...whale watching at 6 am....oh dear!

But the joy and fun of this friday is still filling me with teeming gladness and I feel uncompelled to stress and worry - although it is nature to do so. But that matters not.

For all of you who are [although it is really just so I don't forget], here is a little line of a poem I hope to make sense of later:
Blood spewing from the bitter wounds of abstinance.

Don't ask yet - the poem is not done yet. I mean if I just laid down anything from Leda and the Swan - you all would blush and cringe. So don't worry - this is no Leda and the Swan; nor is it Bryon or Wordsworth. But I think general soceity as a whole will be able to live, move on, and gather their pieces together again. =0)

Fear not! Must be going now - the day haunts to greet me and I should feign to agree, but it doth call so mundanely and so persistantly that how can I reject it like a poor starving lost kitten? Oh no, not I. I will greet you, Friday, with a brim hat and a beautiful smile!

***PS. read Keats and tell me if YOU get it ;0)

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home