05 February 2004

News has graced my angsted soul for the night and I feel so...oh what word to instigate....propounded? No, how about "I feel so...lovely?" Hmm. Can I do that?

Well why not - the night attire makes me feel "hott", so I think I can swing that around to mean a sort of lovely. Not really the ravishing "belle" beauty, but then again not exactly that torturous I-just-cannot-stop-staring-at-your-big-fat-head lovely either. So I guess we are okay where we stand, no?

OKay, so it is late and I feel all twisted and looney. What can I say? I suppose that you would opt that I refrain from saying much at all. But that would be mundane, boring, and a drag. I mean really, isn't college enough of that. Hemm, I know that I feel lame and inadequate. So I will assume that I must not be the only one here.

Alright, alright, alright. I am done now. Whatever I planned on saying - I am not really sure that I said it. But if you are looking for something mentally substancial, you may just consider reading some other online journal. Basically, this is your classic Gerber portions of gunk and garble. Or in better terms - it is nothing more than my midnight blatherings that I collect and throw annoyedly at the world. So here you are, general population! Feed well upon my obtruse nonesense.

Until I feel a deep and aching yearn to blather some more - I leave you all in peace. Sleep well little village of humanity!

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home