13 February 2004

Can you believe that an entire week has gone by? Oh for it to be friday afternoon again with its blissful rest and day-dreaming until I am sick of sleeping...oh the joy and gladdness it constantly brings me - and to have a Monday off!

Oh the three day week to follow. Oh my eyes- can you behold such a marvel? Can this be possible again within the same small quarter of time within a single lifetime? It must...nay, it is!

Well anyway - went to see Il Travatore. What a lame production not worthy of the opera it hosted. I mean the soldiers were "wet noodles" and one even had the gaul to Lounge Against the Set! I was aghast. It was simply unacceptable. But when you have high expectations and expensive tastes - nothing less will quench your literary and social thirst...I suppose you could place me in that nut shell from occasion to occasion; if you so chose to do so even if I vehenemently rejected. oh well!

I suppose I just wanted to ramble a bit of my blatherings and move on from there. Tata until I write some more garble! ;0)

PS. Franky - I will be done with "Look Back In Anger" after Wednesday if you want to read it. =0D
Sleep well little kiddies!

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home