19 January 2004

Well today was somewhat of another downer. The day was cold at the Santa Ana zoo and there were no giraffes *tears*, but I am sure that I will live. Although I do have to say that I got my "Acapoco" Fajita which I was much craving at Red Robin on Friday. Thus, the day eventually blanaced itself out.

Also, I figured out a way to swing in Chris' fam's hamic in OC without rubbing the rope or hitting the bar or shelf behind me. It made me feel mighty and strong.

Later I had an epiphany about my new musical idea and hacked out some of the details in my mind - I'm pretty excited, but we all know how these things end up going *blech*. But I hope I can FINALLY follow this clever little ditty through to existance...Go Me! So for now, that is all I really have to say

Boy, I just noticed that if you never knew anything about me and was just looking for a good time by reading this blog - you would really be bummed out of your mind. It's just a landfill of my daily events...BORING! Oh well, here it is for what it probably isn't worth anyway ;0)

PS. Don't even care to bother changing the date when it's this early anymore...it just is not worth the time it takes to actually think about this stuff and then find some clever way to explain why my twisted mind works like it does. So from now on - DEAL!

PS2. Update, as long as I can get the tickets - the Winter Banquet is a go again. Chris is sending me with Felisa - YEAY! The evil insinuated gods of nothingness and desputance smile upon my weak amebiod framework of life once again.

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home