24 January 2004

Well today is the big day of the ober martini - I am so excited! See, just look at this excitement oozing from my very aura and the wide-eyed expression ceasing to stop similing. SEE IT! SEET IT!

Umm, well that is really enough of that. To be all the more honest - I can't exactly say that I am so very happy about this *excursion*. I don't want to go to the lousy opera because of that four letter word: "must", which is involved. In addition, the banquet is a sort of looming judge in the back of my mind - calling out "damnation to your world" behind my back. What is with that?

Oh well, I am hoping that the opera won't be so lousy and the banquet will be a smash - but right now, I'm just in no mood for either. Frankly, I want to just sit here and dote over my own agenda while spewing out the occasional philophical rant. In fact, I would find much more enjoyment in being a bump on a log right about now than having to be shoved into the cold and brutal world of being "social".

Gosh, sometimes I really hate being "social"! Not that I intently despise socializing - oh no. The truth is that I hate being shoved into a crowded room, with a microphone in my hand and demanded to sing Barbara Streizan (can't spell that worth beans!) to a crowd of noisily chewing idiots. That is the idea that being "social" calls to mind - and a weekend full of that, ending in a paper I have absolutely no desire nor mind to write, well frankly it makes me feel just a little pissier than I would perfer for a weekend evening. Curse the gods of weekend-dom. They have ruined me again. Foul Fiends!

Oh well. I guess all I can really retaliate with is that I feel as though the weekend demons should be drug into the streets of Paris, run over by Parisians AND tourists, then trampled over by American hotdog-eaters at some stupid football game. And to finish it offf, every college student in the universe should get their own by simply planting a well-aimed and swift kick in their ribs. There, that is all I have to say about the weekend demons. May they suffer greatly for being thought-up!

Farewell for now [regretfully I must again go and be "social" in a somewhat civilized light - curse civilization!].

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home