16 January 2004

Today is a major mundane day. I'm bored, it's cold - and of course the one day out of the whole god-forsaken week that its cold - I have my legs uncovered! Curse the world and its sense of irony which ttaunts my poor existance daily. All who are so crual and evil towards innocent souls must pay - or perrish! The Fiends!

Well, I suppose that is enough angry ranting for now. I supose that I just want to do something but there is no one to do anything with - curse weekends when everyone is gone. And of course Life spites me because it is the only dang weekend I can stay here. I really, especially hate the world and life right now. It just needs to burn up in a tiny little hole so that I must not bear the agony of its existance any longer.

Foolish imebeciles who run this infernal place. I despise them all!

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home