15 January 2004

Hmph, well it has been another horrible "ober" thursday and my brain feels particularly drained from it! Not to mention the cheese ravioli which might as well have been filled with fish eggs, because well it sort of tasted that way. But that really is quite irrelevant to the nastiness of which this day really has gone on with.

To begin the horridness, it was a Thursday and I was just all hubered out - but still the day must come to its own close I suppose. Then I went w. friends to Starbucks but K. was the most unresponsive blob I have ever seen him be. I don't think that things are going well - but then who am I to really say, right?

So then the world just keeps on crashing down because I am tired and really don't care if I never see my bed again, can't figure out how to make any frickin' comments link to my blog, and I AM NOT GOING TO MY WINTER BANQUET because of the opera and Chris's recording class. So my general feeling from life is simply this:

Either life sucks harder than a Hoover or blows chunks worse than a Hoover on super-power reverse!

So there is my "ober" life philosphy of the day. Take it or leave it for what it's worht - I know I always do.

PS. to make things worse still, I have Pygmalion hanging over my head like a bad light fixture in a cheap rent-by-hour motel where the cockroaches only stay away until that fixture falls on your head and knocks you out cold.

Lovely thoughts of the day, eh?...."Read Hot Chocolate - it might make you a little less temperal and therefore make the world a better place for you and for me and the entire Back Bay race" <--random quote from myslef.

Hmm can't have to "PS"s now can we. Going to call this one:

PS2. (thats right, Just like the Playstation - get over it!) I am changing the date on this one from the day it was actually written (16) to this date, simply because it was so late that it seemed like the 15th and because I had too many posts under the 16th. SO THERE!

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home